Skip to main content

Fantasy Annotation


Comments

  1. Having read other Nora Roberts books, I'm somewhat interested in this one as I didn't know she has written fantasy. She usually writes well, but your less-than-enthusiastic personal note makes me a bit wary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never read Nora Roberts but I agree with Don not normally a name you would associate with fantasy. Doesn't sound like something I would read. Your personal opinion made me think its not going to be my pace. Good on you for breaching out though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great annotation! Like your classmates said, I never really associate Nora Roberts with fantasy. I know she's written a few, but until your great annotation I didn't even know what they were about. I loved your personal note as well. Full points!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mystery Annotation

Galbraith, R. (2013). The Cuckoo’s Calling. New York, NY: Mulholland Books. Goodreads. (n.d.). The Cuckoo’s Calling . Retrieved from https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/16160797-the-cuckoo-s-calling?ac=1&from_search=true&qid=RqotMb7flr&rank=2 Wyatt, N., & Saricks, J.G. (2019). The readers' advisory guide to genre fiction (3rd ed.). Chicago, IL: ALA Editions.

Suspense Annotation

Blackstock, T. (2016). If I run. Grand Rapids, MI: Zondervan. Goodreads. (n.d.). If I run.  Retrieved from  https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/26263487-if-i-run?from_search=true&qid=7hQuyywhNl&rank=1 Wyatt, N., & Saricks, J.G. (2019). The readers' advisory guide to genre fiction (3rd ed.). Chicago, IL: ALA Editions.