Skip to main content

Romantic Suspense Annotation


Brown, S. (2019). Outfox. New York, NY: Grand Central Publishing.

Goodreads. (n.d.). Outfox. Retrieved from https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/43211810-outfox?from_search=true&qid=onTcayXAn8&rank=1

Wyatt, N., & Saricks, J.G. (2019). The readers' advisory guide to genre fiction (3rd ed.). Chicago, IL: ALA Editions.

Comments

  1. Good annotation! I like how you linked characteristics of the genre to the specific book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This title has been really popular at my branch recently. Great job summarizing it, it sounds wonderful . I've never read anything from Sandra Brown before. Your characteristics also really help flesh out the summary. Great job and full points!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mystery Annotation

Galbraith, R. (2013). The Cuckoo’s Calling. New York, NY: Mulholland Books. Goodreads. (n.d.). The Cuckoo’s Calling . Retrieved from https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/16160797-the-cuckoo-s-calling?ac=1&from_search=true&qid=RqotMb7flr&rank=2 Wyatt, N., & Saricks, J.G. (2019). The readers' advisory guide to genre fiction (3rd ed.). Chicago, IL: ALA Editions.

Fantasy Annotation

Suspense Annotation

Blackstock, T. (2016). If I run. Grand Rapids, MI: Zondervan. Goodreads. (n.d.). If I run.  Retrieved from  https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/26263487-if-i-run?from_search=true&qid=7hQuyywhNl&rank=1 Wyatt, N., & Saricks, J.G. (2019). The readers' advisory guide to genre fiction (3rd ed.). Chicago, IL: ALA Editions.